< APPLY NOW >
revelation is seeking a Senior Content Manager role, which will be responsible for all brand content and messaging for an exciting technology-focused primarily B2B client. This role will be the client-facing owner of the content strategy, calendar creation, and content creation.
Reporting into the Editorial Director and partnering directly with the client team, Account Manager, Head of Strategy and content production team, the Senior Content Manager will be responsible for writing and creating content that is on-brand, innovative, and thought-provoking. It should elevate the business and marketing goals of our client. This includes executing SEO-driven editorial articles, thought leadership pieces, white papers, and product information sheets. Responsibilities also entail copywriting for email, social, video scripts, and more. As the project lead, this role will be involved in owning the process of creating content from ideation to execution, while also communicating with the client.
The ideal candidate is not only an exceptional writer and content creator, but also organized and proactive. Looking for someone with a journalistic eye and a deep understanding of social media, who is interested in the B2B, technology, innovation, and urban renewal spaces. He or she must thrive in a fast-paced environment without losing attention to detail, and understand how to partner seamlessly with internal and key external stakeholders.
- Write 5+ SEO-optimized articles, 5 email newsletters, and 25 social media posts per month (with the potential and capability to do more).
- Manage the monthly content calendar by researching and pitching new content ideas, and also identifying opportunities to refresh existing articles.
- Be able to write in a specific, punchy tone of voice, telling this client’s story and explaining the technology in an exciting, engaging way.
- Work with a graphic designer to provide image direction that is aligned to the articles and social media content. Imagery includes both stock and infographics; and it should be optimized to perform well within articles, newsletters, and on social media.
- Ability to proof, fact-check, and self-edit articles, including adherence to client brand style guides, clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Identify industry trends and be skilled at integrating them into the overall content planning and strategy.
- Ability to use persona development to target content and appeal to specific audiences (has a strong understanding of content marketing).
- Serve as overall project liaison with the client, creating an optimal workstream for both client and agency, developing a close relationship with the client for overall project success.
- Partner with client and agency to develop B2C strategy and materials as the client’s goals and offerings continue to develop down the line.
- Work with client and Account Manager to measure content effectiveness with metrics that establish, validate, and continuously iterate on the various content strategies.
- Must be passionate about technology and B2B writing with an interest in parking. You will need to stay on top of trends, understand the benefits of different product offerings, and be able to write with authority.
- Strong experience writing, editing, proofreading, and fact-checking editorial, newsletter, and social media content either at an agency, publication, or brand. Must be able to create and adhere to brand guidelines and TOV.
- Have a strong understanding of SEO best practices and attention to learning how they evolve over time. Must have clear knowledge of digital platform best practices, regulations, and other marketing fundamentals with respect to digital and editorial content.
- Understanding, experience, and expertise creating content for all social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. Must keep up with social media trends and best practices, owning the strategy for creating high-quality, engaging posts.
- Experience with content planning and strategy; can identify and pursue topics that will help drive the success of the business.
- Looking for a self-starter with an attention to detail who works well with deadlines and is able to manage client feedback.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics and other analytics tools for content optimization.
- Experience with branded B2B content
- BA in writing, communications, journalism or equivalent work experience
- Bonus: experience with HTML and working in a CMS to build content.
Job Type: Full-time, with benefits.