Revelation is seeking a full-time Social Media Manager with a strong background in managing social media channels to support a leading global beauty brand.
The ideal candidate will be a master at producing engaging social media content across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter. The candidate must be strategic, organized, and have experience creating and managing both organic and paid content. The Social Media Manager will report to the Senior Director of Social and Content Production, and will work closely with the production and editorial teams. The candidate should be able to embody and elevate the current tone of voice and visual look and feel of the brand on all social channels to increase engagement, audience growth, and both traffic and video KPIs.
- Create engaging content across social channels, inclusive of writing copy and sourcing assets for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Own and maintain the social content calendar, ensuring information is always up-to-date and shared with appropriate stakeholders
- Manage and engage with communities on all channels, creating a two-way dialogue to inform content strategy
- Track, analyze, and optimize against KPIs on a daily basis and present key insights in a compelling way on a monthly basis
- Stay current on platform updates and innovations, ensuring that best practices are being applied across all channels
- Monitor competitors in the space and share relevant learnings with the client and team
- Manage and execute the deployment of paid campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Support the development and creation of social strategies with current and incoming clients
- Embody the voice of the brand through at every touchpoint, with channel-specific tactics
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- 3+ years managing social media channels for a brand. Ideally, the candidate will have experience working with beauty and/or haircare brands.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Experience building audiences and increasing engagement by producing original copy/content on social platforms
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong copywriting skills and an eye for aesthetics with a beauty POV
- Have an excellent understanding of all social media platforms and analytics tools
- Must be a team player, and be able to wear different hats as needed
- Previous agency, marketing or production experience a plus
- Clear passion for digital and the ways in which content, data, creativity and technology are transforming the marketing landscape.
- People oriented – Proven experience in helping people and finding it rewarding to solve people’s problems; proactively using that experience to make the whole service better – Whether working with clients or with creative or developers, you can speak their language.
- Project Management skills
- You are an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping others in the loop.
- Strong demonstrated strategic thinking skills, including:
- Connecting dots between strategy, idea, tactic; culture, consumer, brand; etc.
- Finger on the pulse of technology innovations, social platforms & their future, and consumer media habits
- Strong client-facing experience and a demonstrated ability to gain client trust
- Social savvy – Addicted to social networking sites & all things
- Web 3.0 – You spend a lot of time online and stay up-do-date on new, fun things out there for high-end users as well as regular people